Friday, September 16

Be smile everyday :)

How long i din't come here and update my lovely blog? Omgness ! Almost wanna forget my blog :S Anyway,i gotta a new boyfriends :) Is him ,just view our sweet picture :)




Be together with him 26 day,since start from 21August #wink.I'm glad for i had him :) My bf is look like thin but i look like fat.Call me fatty please.I need to keep fit ar! Let's view my recently picture.


My face is getting round round and Round !




Well~ I have study make-up course start from this month 21September.Recently life almost acc hubby everyday :) 5:06AM i can't sleep at all,insomnia :( suffer lah ,arghhhhh !Finish blogger i hope i can sleep as well !
I-phone 4 i-phone 4 can i have you now? Anyone buys for me ? Lols ! 
 I miss him badly here , I LOVE YOU #KISS

我一点都不想念以前的生活,呵

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i just find yourblog, and i love it, you and you'r boyfriend are soooo dute together, i got so happy when i found your blog, like i where home...<3 (sorry for my spelling/grammar i'm dyslexik)// a reader from sweden <3 (/^____^)/

    ReplyDelete