Friday, August 12

Recently life.

Hello,i have a been long time didn't update my lovely blog.It's too lazy update,forgive me please :( Do you all miss me ? *wink

Recently life ? Everyday just same , afternoon time just wake up and take a bath then go out already till midnight just back home. All day just same one day. But recently more one activity its CLUB LIFE ^_^ This Sunday meet me at MAISON :) It's gay lou party >_< Ohhhh no ! Feels so weird .

If you wanna know me at where,just view my profile ,hehehee,why?Cause CHECK IN CHECK IN ! :P Anyway,let's view my picture ! ^_*
Ignore my panda eyes :S


Jusco startbucks ^_^

Pavillion :)

Maison night :)


My sexy back,lols! 

Maison night :)

With friends ^_^

Recently my life picture ^_^ Hmmm....I need a job T.T should i do that work?hmmm... 
Byee.

I saw a things  feel now very bek cek !!If you first time look me image feel so bad,please  don't out with me next time!ASSHOLE o0o!

No comments:

Post a Comment